Your privacy is very important to us at SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy may revise these Terms at any time in SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy’s sole discretion. Such revisions will be effective immediately when posted and apply to all use of the Website thereafter. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any revised Terms means that you accept and agree to be bound by such Terms. You are expected to review these Terms periodically and inform yourself of any revisions. and its affiliates, hereinafter also "we" and/or "us" and/or "SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy"). To better protect your privacy we provide this notice ("Privacy Notice") explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personal data may be requested.
We strongly urge you read this notice and make sure you fully understand our practices in relation to personal data, before you access or use any of our services. If you read and fully understand this Privacy Notice, but remain opposed to our practices, you must immediately leave our website, and avoid or discontinue all use of any of our services. Where you have read this notice but would like further clarification, please contact us.
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to provide you with clear explanation of what personal data we collect, when, why and how we collect, use and share your personal data and it explains your statutory rights. This Privacy Notice is not intended to override the terms of any contract you have with us, nor any rights you might have under applicable data privacy laws.
- If you register or contact us as an individual, we may collect your name, email address, telephone number, address information (together, "identification data"), information about the device you use to access our website or online services ("device data).; or
- If you register or contact us on behalf of a company, we will collect company identification data, identification data from the company representative, company composition and consumption data, device data, payment data and login data.
- If you apply to one of our open positions published in our careers site, by sending us contact details and CV ("applicants personal data") via the relevant application on our website, or through any other means provided by us (e.g. social media), we will collect such applicants' personal data in order to process your application.
For internal business purposes such as:
- to improve our services in order to make them fit for our customers' needs and to draw insights in relation to possible improvements;
- to improve our services to you and customize your browsing experience. Some of the information (particularly the information collected by cookies and other tracking technology) helps us improve our website; and
- to track any fraudulent activities and other inappropriate activities and monitor content integrity on our website.
- monitor the use of the Website;
- improve the functionality of the Website;
- implement security measures associated with the Website;
- facilitate the general administration of the Website
TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We use your personal data to respond to your queries about our services. We may also provide information related to SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy’s services, including sales, marketing, advertising, and promotional information.
To enforce SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy’s rights and defend its interests.
CARRYING OUT DIRECT MARKETING:
We may use your personal data, such as your address for direct marketing purposes. We may for example send you emails to inform you of news and updates about our services. This may be in the form of email, post, SMS, telephone or targeted online advertisements. Where required by law, we will obtain your consent prior to sending you such marketing information.
To protect your privacy and ensure you have control over the use of your personal data, we will always give you the opportunity to "opt out" of direct marketing when you contact us in relation to a product or service or you receive any email, text or other direct marketing communication.
You have a right to prevent direct marketing of any form at any time - this can be exercised by following the opt-out link attached to each communication, by changing privacy settings within your SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy account or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Based on the information we have about you, we take steps to limit direct marketing to a reasonable and proportionate level, and to send you communications which we believe may be of interest or relevance to you, based on the information we have about you.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We will only collect, use or share your personal data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice where we are satisfied that:
- our use of your personal data is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you; or
- our use of your personal data is necessary to support legitimate interests that we have as a business to provide products and services to our customers, provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is proportionate, and that respects your privacy rights.
- our use of your personal data is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have. For example, to maintain appropriate business records, to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations or as otherwise required by law; or
- you have provided your consent to us using your personal data for that purpose (eg where you provide us with marketing consents or opt in to additional services). Where the basis of processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent, and therefore prevent that processing, at any time.
HOW DO WE PROTECT & STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy understands the importance of your personal information and provides reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect Personal Data. These controls are designed to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data and protect it from unauthorized access, improper use, and accidental loss. However, you acknowledge and agree that: (i) in general, the transmission of information over the internet is never completely secure, private, or confidential; and (ii) any information that is sent to or received by the Website may be intercepted, decrypted, consulted, and used by third parties, even if the exchange of such information is encrypted.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws.
In general, this means that we store your personal information for as long as is required to deliver our services, except where we have a lawful basis for saving it for an extended period of time. We also retain the personal information we need for the execution of pending tasks, to exercise our legal rights and our claims. Please note that we may be obliged to store certain data for a legal mandatory period of time. When certain personal information is only saved due to a legally mandatory preservation term, the processing of it by us is limited.
We may store personal data that is necessary to provide the services, to comply with legal obligations (e.g. in relation to invoice retention) or to satisfy our legitimate interests (e.g. for dispute resolution or for handling complaints).
WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy may share your personal data with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
- to other SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy affiliates for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Notice; and
with any third parties to whom the relevant SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy entity subcontracts all or part of this processing. The purpose of this transfer will be to help manage our business and deliver services. For instance, we may transfer your personal data to a service provider to the extent necessary to provide our services.
Other instances may include transfers to e-marketing service providers, hosting providers and any other relevant roles. Note that we will never sell your personal data to a third party. These third parties have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and use any personal data we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purpose of providing the contracted service to us.
where permitted by local data protection laws, SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy may disclose or otherwise allow others access to your personal data pursuant to a legal request, such as a subpoena, legal proceedings, search warrant or court order, or in compliance with applicable laws, if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice to you. If warranted, we may also allow access to this information in special emergencies where physical safety is at risk.
we may disclose any personal data or other information obtained from or about you, to third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, to the extent that this is necessary for the process.
TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA GLOBALLY?
Your personal data may be transferred and stored outside your place of residence, that are subject to different standards of data protection. In particular, if you live in the EEA, you should be aware that your personal data may be shared with, and transferred to, SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy affiliates and third-party service providers who are located outside the EEA. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that transfers of personal data are in accordance with applicable law and carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests and transfers are limited to countries which are recognised as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where we can be satisfied that alternative arrangements are in place to protect your privacy rights.
TO THIS END:
- we will ensure that transfers within SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy and its affiliates will be covered by an agreement entered into by members of SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy Group (an intra-group agreement) which contractually obliges each member to ensure that personal data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred within the Group;
- where we transfer your personal data outside SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy or to third parties who help provide our products and services, we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your personal data. Some of these assurances are well recognised certification schemes like the EU - US Privacy Shield for the protection of personal data transferred from within the EU to the United States; or
- where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we will carefully validate these requests before personal data is disclosed. You have a right to contact us for more information about the safeguards we have put in place (including a copy of relevant contractual commitments) to ensure the adequate protection of your personal data when this is transferred as mentioned above.
APPLICANTS PERSONAL DATA
- We will only request information which is reasonably necessary for the identification and evaluation of potential candidates for open positions such as but not limited to: name, address, telephone, e-mail, academic background, previous employers, etc.
- Information submitted will be used to identify and evaluate potential candidates for positions at SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy.
- SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy will only retain applicants personal data in accordance with the applicable laws.
- We may retain applicants personal data from unsuccessful candidates to re-consider applicants for other positions and opportunities at SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy; so we could use their information as reference for future applications submitted by them; and in case the applicant is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to his/her work at SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy. If you previously submitted applicants personal data to SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy's systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, beacons, pixels, tags and scripts). These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our services on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide our customers with a better experience. For example, thanks to these technologies, we are able to maintain and keep track of our customers' preferences and authenticated sessions, to better secure our services, to identify technical issues, user trends and effectiveness of campaigns, and to monitor and improve the overall performance of our services.
Please note that third party services placing cookies or utilizing other tracking technologies through our services may have their own policies regarding how they collect and store information. Such practices are not covered by our Privacy Notice and we do not have any control over them.
We use the following cookies on our website:
Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate our website. This helps to support security and basic functionality and are necessary for the proper operation of our website, so if you block these cookies we can't guarantee your use or the security during your visit.
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Tag Manager is used to load scripts into our website pages.
- This cookie is used to load fonts into the website.
Performance cookies help us to understand the behaviour of users of our website. This allows us to continuously improve our website to provide the best information in support of our project aims. These cookies are also used to help us understand how effective our website is. For instance these cookies tell us which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages.
Google Analytics measures how users interact with our website content. This information can lead to a better user experience.
Targeting Cookies are Cookies that deliver content to you based on your interests, which are assumed from your browsing history. Most Targeting Cookies track users via their IP address and, thus, may collect some Personal Data. Personal Data collected by Targeting Cookies may be shared with third-parties, such as advertisers.
All of the cookies are managed by third parties, and you may refer to the third parties' own website privacy notifications for further information. In particular, we use Google Analytics, which allow us to assess how you and other web users use our website, and this information is essential in helping us to continuously improve our website's functionality. They will be preserved for a maximum period of one year . The information generated by these cookies about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google Inc. on servers in the United States.
At all times you can view and change your cookie settings by clicking on the link ‘Cookie Settings’ at the bottom of this page.
Cookies can be stored for different periods of time depending on the purpose for which they are processed by SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy, or by third party companies, in compliance with the applicable privacy laws. The temporary first session cookies are active for the whole duration of the session; the permanent first session cookies have a validity period of up to 24 months, whereas for third party’s cookies the retention period is indicated by the third parties in the relative websites, accessible through the dedicated links in the table and/or by consulting the websites:
- to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal data that we hold and you have the right to be informed of; (a) the source of your personal data; (b) the purposes, legal basis and methods of processing; (c) the data controller's identity; and (d) the entities or categories of entity to whom your personal data may be transferred;
- to request that we cease processing your personal data, in whole or in part, as you direct us, for any purpose, save to the extent it is lawful to do so without consent;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data where: (a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested; (b) the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal data; (c) we no longer require the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, but it is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- to request that we erase your personal data in limited circumstances where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose(s) for which it was collected or processed;
- to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest;
- to request that we not transfer your personal data to unaffiliated third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other purposes;
- to request that we change the manner in which we contact you for marketing purposes;
- to request that we correct any errors in your personal data;
- to request that we update your personal data as required. Note that you may also correct, update or remove certain parts of such personal data by yourself, or completely deactivate your SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy account, through your account settings;
- to obtain a copy of the safeguards under which your personal data is transferred outside the EU; and
- to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority for data protection.
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the personal data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
FOR CALIFORNIA USERS ONLY
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 requires certain businesses to disclose, upon written request: (i) a list of the kinds of personal information that the business has disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and (ii) the names and addresses of all of the third parties that received personal information from the business for direct marketing purposes during that year. Businesses must respond to such requests within thirty (30) days, but they are only obligated to respond to one request from each customer per calendar year.
If you live in California, you may request this disclosure by sending an e-mail request to email@example.com, providing your name, postal address, and e-mail address. You must also specifically indicate the nature of your request by including the following language or language substantially similar to it: “I request that you send me your third-party information sharing disclosures as required by California Civil Code Section 1798.83.”.
Notice CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY
We may update and change this privacy statement from time to time, to keep it up to date with legal requirements and the way we operate our business. Please regularly check these pages for the latest version of this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact SSR – Strategic Supplychain Redundancy via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For EU Member State residents, you also have a right to lodge a complaint with your national data protection supervisory authority at any time. However, we encourage you to first contact us.